ads

Friday, March 20, 2009

Caged Butterflies in Tuscany









Ultra-quickie post, just saw this ad and thought I'd post the butterfly cage (a big step up in MK symbolism from the bird cage [which I originally thought it was based on the shorter version that aired, I was taken aback when I realized it was butterflies]; one example of the bird cage [I think I should do a post at some point, it also features in a few music videos, I've shown Marilyn Manson's (scroll to end) already but I've seen others] being used in fashion and a recent one), conscious checkerboard symbolism etc. It's an advert for tourism in Tuscany [hence the model with her head trapped in a butterfly cage... what? (the Pegasus is on their coat of arms/flag, which ends the advert; virtually all the scenes are symbolic though)]. The first Masonic lodge in Italy opened at Florence [which is in Tuscany] in 1731 [this video is entertaining + read the description for more history of it's associations with Freemasonry/the occult].

Check out Pinocchio Park [Marionette Puppet] in Tuscany which is connected to a butterfly house and features a typical creepy giant owl image and such (top right image on site, looking over children). The new trailer for the Pinocchio dvd to show some of the themes (including, helpfully the bird cage which is he trapped in and lies so his nose 'erects' [all Disney films are made and used for programming], the kitten and other MK themes go without saying [may write up some older Disney movies, I've done one big post on Enchanted but that's it]). This is an official PSA from the US government's (Disney has always played a vital role in the propaganda/programming wing of the military industrial complex, it has always worked with and for the government) 'MyPyramid.gov', turning your kids into Marionettes has always been their #1 priority! (joking...ish)

And just for the F of it, a Hannah Montana ad showing various themes, such as all the butterflies and other imagery on Hannah Montana merchandise I posted on here. More tv and printed adverts in the advertising tag, and apologiez for the excessive amount of images, video (and in some of my longer posts) that can screw up your comp when loading; I would fix it if I could by splitting bigger posts up into multiple pages or something but I can't see a way of doing that [other than dividing it up into independent posts which would be a big job. I am looking (slowly) to restructure and create a separate navigation/links web page so the posts are organized somewhat and people can get to relevant back posts easily]. May add some more ads tomorrow if I remember any I've seen lately that I forgot .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get paid To Promote at any Location